If you fall victim to a scam let others know so that you can protect them from falling prey too!
Here’s how to report a fraudulent business:
1) Contact the attorney general in your local state.
2) File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in the fraudulent business native state. You can find contact information for that individual state at the BBB web site at .
3) Report it to the Federal Trade Commission. Call them at 1-800-876-7060 or visit their web site at www.ftc.gov/ to file a complaint.
4) List them with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center at www. ifccfbi.gov
5) Take action by reporting any spam emailers to www.Spamcop.net and www.abuse.net
6) File your complaint on the internet an as many sites like scamfreezone.org as you possibly can so others are not scammed by the same company.